Through the Mazars Foundation, our employees make a contribution to society. They do this by committing themselves to not-for-profit organisations, such as associations and foundations with public benefit organisation status or with social interest organisation status. Our employees can commit themselves by donating both financial resources and non-financial resources. This may be in the form of labour and knowledge.
Mazars and SodaProducties
In 2016, Mazars Foundation entered into a 3-year partnership with SodaProducties. In addition to making a financial contribution, our employees will be actively involved in various SodaProducties projects.
Reports about activities
Want to find out more about the contribution of our employees? Please read the reports on previous activities (in Dutch).
- Mazars stelt Haagse voedselpakketten samen (18 november 2015)
- Super Opkikkerdag (17 juli 2015)
- Resto Van Harte Amersfoort (28 januari 2015)
- Oliebollenactie (31 december 2014)
- MVO-dag (1 juli 2014)
- Opkikkerdag 2014 (11 July 2014)
- Klimmen tegen MS (9 June 2014)
- Roparun 2014 (7 June 2014)
- Bliksemstage Via Nova College (13 May 2014)
- Mobieltjesactie Stichting Opkikker (January 2014)
- Mazars Utrecht helps youngsters on the labour market (10 December 2013)
- Alpe d’Huzes (6 June 2013)
- Roparun 2013 (18 May 2013)
- UAF event for starting entrepreneurs (17 April 2013)
- Dubbel Genieten Dag Twente office (1 October 2012)
- PSR event Apeldoorn office (31 August 2012)
- PSR event Nijmegen office (29 June 2012)
- Alpe d’Huzes (7 June 2012)
- Marikenloop Nijmegen (20 May 2012)
The foundation's financial year runs from 1 September until 31 August. At the end of the financial year, the treasurer draws up and documents a balance sheet and an income and expenditure account for the concluded financial year, on behalf of the board. The annual report and accounts are presented to the board within 6 months of the end of the financial year. The board will then adopt the annual report and accounts.
For more information about the annual accounts 2013 / 2014 of the Mazars Foundation, please read the report (in Dutch).
Frans Sonneveldt | Chairman
Sander Boomman | Treasurer
Bianca de Kroon | General board member
Jolande van der Meij | General board member
Amanda Twigt | Secretary
Stichting Mazars Foundation Nederland
Lange Vijverberg 16
2513 AC The Hague
Chamber of Commerce: 54825903 The Hague
Tax number: 851455086
The foundation has an Advisory Board that has at least 3 and no more than 5 members.
Want to find out more?
Want to find out more about the Mazars Foundation? Please contact Frans Sonneveldt, chairman of the foundation, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone: +31 88 277 10 03.