Keeping control of your financial future goes hand in hand with a wide range of issues. Examples are:
- What do I have to look out for when formulating or changing a prenuptial agreement or when concluding a cohabitation contract?
- How can I save on taxes when making a monetary gift?
- What is the best way to provide for my family after I have died?
- How do I prevent my assets from (ultimately) ending up with my in-laws or step-family?
- Which exemptions can I exercise when I buy a second home abroad?
Our specialists will help you answer these and other questions. We offer expertise in the fields of estate planning and private outsourcing.
Based on an overall approach, our specialists keep an eye on your assets and the constantly changing legislation. They provide customisation by continuously and proactively advising you about wealth structuring, capital transfers, fiscal structures and international issues, among other things. This gives you the guarantee that any choices you make are in line with your personal situation and preferences.
More information for high-net-worth individuals?
Do you want to know more our expertise for high-net-worth individuals? Please contact Johan Zuiderwijk (by e-mail or telephone: +31 (0)88 277 16 09) or Mark Lucas Luijckx (by e-mail or telephone: +31 (0)88 277 10 05). They will be pleased to answer your questions.