When trading in the EU, it might be profitable or even legally obliged for non-Dutch resident...
As a result of the rapidly increasing global trade, your company may be confronted with complex...
25 oktober 2017 – Als u een onjuiste of onvolledige btw-aangifte heeft gedaan, bent u verplicht...
16 October 2017 - On 4 October 2017 the European Commission proposed a drastic reform of the VAT...
3 oktober 2017 - Als gevolg van recente rechtspraak van het Europese Hof van Justitie wordt de...
Combining our VAT and customs expertise
Making the most of tax opportunities requires specialist knowledge. Mazars has organised this specialisation into a number of units, including the VAT and customs Group.
The Indirect Tax Group pools all our knowledge of indirect taxes on VAT, customs & international trade and associated areas, such as property tax, private motor vehicle and motorcycle tax (BPM, MRB), excise duties, energy taxes, environmental tax, etc., which means you can gain maximum benefit from all the expertise within our organisation. Our experienced consultants work together intensively with their Mazars colleagues throughout Europe.
Services of the Indirect Tax Group
The activities of the Indirect Tax Group include such services as:
- Assistance during departmental review procedures and appeal procedures in the various tax courts in the Netherlands and if needed at the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg
- Due diligence studies/VAT and customs Quick Scans
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Refund service on VAT abroad/Fiscal representation
- Customs and International Trade
- Analysis VAT data
Other indirect taxation
The professional consultants of the Indirect Tax Group combine specialist knowledge with practical and client led working methods. Our expertise extends to all taxation and levies and professional areas. This concerns, for example:
- Customs and Trade
- property transfer tax
- excise duties (alcohol, mineral oils, tobacco products, wine, etc.)
- anti-dumping levies
- directors’ liability in relation to VAT and excise duties
- energy taxes
- debt collection issues
- property taxes
- special consumption taxes on non-alcoholic beverages and several other products
- environmental tax
If you engage in cross-border goods transactions within our outside the EU, we would obviously be happy to advise you with regard to any of the aforementioned areas.