The group provides top-quality consultancy services on VAT issues, at both national and international level. Key focus areas include property transactions, cross-border trade and VAT issues in the non profit sector (foundations, associations). The unit also advises on property transfer tax, both in relation to property purchases (concurrence with VAT) and in relation to reorganisations and mergers (also for foundations).
- Tariff classification of goods, including applications for Binding Tariff Information
- Customs value of imported goods
- Determining/assessing the economic and/or preferential origin of goods
- Setting up/adjusting customs infrastructures (e.g. customs bonded warehouses)
- Determining compliance with customs and international trade requirements
- Customs risk assessments