Within a business, a distinction must be made between the tax valuation of stock, assets and work...
Innovation is crucial for the Dutch knowledge economy. The Dutch government therefore wants to...
Assistance with practical matters, advice on opportunities and risks
Our specialists will help you with practical matters, such as determining the amount of income tax, managing objection and appeal procedures and conducting due diligence investigations. They also take care of your returns for income tax, corporation tax and dividend tax. They also advise you on all the news and relevant issues that could affect your business. So you know how you can deal with any opportunities and risks.
Our expertise in the field of income tax is specifically focused on the following topics:
- Tax valuation of stock, assets or work in progress: when are there, and how should you proceed with, these assets?
- Depreciation and amortisation: how you can take advantage of the different tax depreciation and write-down capabilities of your assets?
- Innovation subsidies: learn more about the WBSO, RDA and Innovation box, the three tax benefits from the government to stimulate (technical) innovation?
- Tax benefit for environmentally friendly businesses: find out what tax benefits the government offers to encourage environmentally friendly and sustainable businesses.
- Financing and interest deduction limitation: what is better for tax: investing with equity or just with debt?
- Tax aspects of reorganisations, restructuring and acquisitions: is the legal structure of your company optimal yet?
- Investment: Where is the line between entrepreneurship and investment and what is the optimal tax structure for your investment?
- Tax compliance and outsourcing: do not wait for surprises when dealing with foreign tax formalities and reporting obligations.
More information about income tax?
Would you like to know more about how Mazars can help in the area of income tax? Then please contact Eric Klein Hesseling by email or by phone: +31 88 277 23 84. He will be happy to assist you.