T: +31 88 277 16 09
I have been working at Mazars as an estate and tax planner since 1990. I focus on high-net-worth individuals and family-owned businesses that are confronted with issues in the field of (international) estate & tax planning. Among other things, my expertise lies in:
- Business succession
- Gift planning
- Wealth structuring
- Care authorisation/living will
- Estate planning and settlement
- Administration and executorship
I like to assist my clients in offering a customised and tax-friendly answer to their wishes in these areas. I always look out for practical solutions. It is important for them to know that there are very good arrangements available in the event of an emergency and that there are options to be used.
The fiscal solutions and ideas I offer have to be appropriate for the client. Only then will you be able to really mean something to them. Knowledge is the tool in that respect. You create opportunities by applying your knowledge correctly. IQ and EQ.
- Author of many publications about (family business, divorce and international) estate planning for various publishers
- Lecturer at many conferences about (family business and divorce) estate planning for various organisations
- Estate planning lecturer for the Dutch Association of Tax Advisors (NOB)
- Executive director of Mazars Bewind & Executele B.V.
I like to share my knowledge and experience with people looking for the perfect solution to their situation, with other colleagues such as lawyers, tax consultants and civil-law notaries and with people who want to learn (or learn more about) the profession. That's why I often write articles and hold lectures about my discipline. Tax guidance in the event of business succession and divorce are key elements in that respect.