2-8 JUNE 2021 - Mazars is proud to sponsor the 2021 Insurance Europe Resilience Week. Join us on 2-8 June to explore insurers’ role in building resilience to the challenges of today and tomorrow.
For the 12th year running, the Insurance Europe’s Resilience Week will gather top-level speakers, including policymakers, regulators and industry representatives from around the globe. Due to the global pandemic, the week of online events will replace the annual international conference this year.
Register now for a week of free online events to explore how the insurance industry can help economies and societies manage pandemic risks, retirement saving gaps, climate risks, and more.
- Wednesday, 2 June (12:30-13:30 CEST) - Future resilience
- Wednesday, 2 June (14:00-15:00 CEST) - Debate: Pension resilience
- Thursday, 3 June (12:30-13:30 CEST) - Debate: Insurance regulation’s role in resilience
- Friday, 4 June (12:30-13:30 CEST) - Debate: Digital resilience
- Monday, 7 June (12:30-13:30 CEST) - Debate: Climate resilience
- Tuesday, 8 June (13:00-14:00 CEST) - Debate: Resilience lessons from the pandemic
Click here to see the full programme and the roster of top-level speakers.