Our valuation services cross a broad range of industries and business types, including public and private (family owned) companies, private equity, banks and government agencies. Services are provided by a team with an in depth understanding of the transactional, regulatory and legal environment.
- We understand the complex factors affecting the value of a business and perform in depth analysis of these factors
- We recognise that all valuation objects are different, therefore for each assignment we assess the key value drivers, the context of the valuation and valuation methodologies
- Our services are executed objective and independent
We provide four different types of valuation:
- M&A transactions
- Fairness opinions
- Employee stock option plan (ESOP)
- Shareholder disputes
- Purchase price allocation analysis
- The issuing of share options to employees
- Intellectual property
- Impairment testing (valuation of goodwill and other fixed assets)
- Fiscal restructuring (national and international)
- Conducting arm’s length valuation regarding business succession
- Tax purchase price allocation
- Shares and options regarding ESOP
Dispute valuations (see also Forensic, Litigation and Arbitration)
- Expert testimony
- Court procedures
- Second opinions regarding court procedures
Want to know more about valuation?
Want to know more about how we can help you with valuation? If so, please contact Thomas Notenboom by e-mail or phone: +31 88 277 23 32. He will be pleased to help.