Interest groups are faced, in financial, legal, and organisational areas, with complex challenges that differ from those of the business world. Increasingly the government is stepping back while at the same time the free market and legislation do not always go hand-in-hand; clients want greater transparency; managers and supervisors are faced with increasing professionalisation; while voluntary workers are faced with the tax aspects of expense claims.
We help you
We have bundled our forces in a team of experts in order to provide you with effective advice. We speak the language of the sector, and have a unique understanding of your organisation. We advise with passion, because we are part of your sector. You can expect transparency in what we agree, and a partner who, in the function of relation manager, protects your interests and provides the required knowledge at the appropriate moment.
Our professionals in this sector constantly update their specialist knowledge to make sure that they can think along with you proactively. Moreover, they have built up broad practical experience with interest groups. Our method of working is inventive and pragmatic, and we employ a no-nonsense approach. We do not hide behind the rules, but offer unambiguous standpoints and solutions based on thorough knowledge of and respect for these rules. We also attach great importance to inventiveness.
- Forms of collaboration, mergers and reorganisations;
- Holding structures of foundations;
- Manager and supervisor liability, and its avoidance;
- When is a foundation or society subject to company tax and VAT;
- Organisation structures;
- The setting up and structuring of projects;
- Financial control, budget structures, interim management information, KPI and performance registration;
- Legislation on annual accounts of foundations and societies;
- Valuation issues;
- VAT rebates