Since the credit crisis in 2008, the number of active Project developers has decreased...
This static phase is further reinforced by our bleak economic climate (with empty offices), by particular market developments (with empty shops through the growth of Internet), and by the increasing interference of supervising bodies (including stricter capital requirements for banks and insurers; greater administrative costs).
This is no time to sit back, but a time for action, because we are on the eve of a new movement in the real estate market, directed towards:
- new forms of collaboration (consolidation, chain integration)
- transparency and regulation (compliance, openness, supervision)
- sustainability (lower energy consumption, multifunctionality, made to last)
- optimisation of what exists (less new building, more renovation)
- alternative financing, less financing (less financing via banks)
- more free market (less housing corporations)
- more demand driven developments
Market segments and associated products
Mazars Real Estate & Construction is active in the following market segments:
Other Mazars services
In addition to our specialist real estate knowledge, Mazars offers a broad range of services such as accountancy and tax services and can help you with problems in areas such as strategy, valuation issues, liability, IT, subsidies, training and personnel policy. Our short communication lines enable us to quickly bring you into contact with the right person. This means that we are able to provide you with concrete, up-to-date advice.
Would you like to know more? Then contact Walfried van Egeraat by mail or by telephone +31 88 277 20 90.