Mature markets are experiencing a shift in consumer demand patterns as consumers move away from traditional products and services towards those consistent with environmental, social, and governance goals. Our study ‘Sustainable, smart, and synchronised’ explains how consumer companies can harness ESG and digital transformation to thrive in this changing environment.
How is technology being used to accelerate the transition to ESG within the consumer sector? Our report provides practical guidance for companies in this sector to future-proof their business and move to sustainable, smart and synchronised business models. In addition, experts from the consumer sector share their experience.
Download the report
What strategic steps can you take?
To accelerate transformation, companies must measure and optimise ESG performance and leverage new technologies.
Sustainable, smart, and synchronised outlines strategic steps such as :
- Shifting key performance indicators.
- Collecting data on relevant metrics such as biodiversity impacts or supply chain labour rights.
- Creating meaningful and actionable insights to drive strategy and progress on sustainability.
On the tactical level our study offers a step-by-step guide to operationalise transformation such as:
- Building a mix of talent and skills across the business and board level.
- Improving diversity, working with suppliers to improve efficiency and ESG outcomes.
- Collaborating with other companies and stakeholders.
Eline Polak Partner Tax
Globalization, environmental demands and regulations, shortage of staff combined with the geopolitical tensions, force businesses to re-new their view on an optimized global supply chain and the question to in- or outsource parts of the manufacturing processes. An in-depth knowledge of global trade tax regulations is essential to maintain a healthy business within these global challenges.
Want to know more?
Want to know more about the consumer sector's ESG transition? Then please contact Eline Polak by e-mail or by phone: +31 (0)88 277 23 25. She will be happy to help you.