The Mazars Global China Services (“GCS”) team is a dedicated group of professionals operating...
The strength of our key client portfolio demonstrates our exceptional technical strength, credentials and commercial awareness. We provide a full range of services from audit and assurance to advisory, tax and legal services. Our extensive knowledge of the Chinese culture will strengthen our cooperation.
How Global China Services can help you
Global China Services has assisted many clients from multi-nationals to private owned companies. Our China expertise has led us to focus on the following pillars:
- Overseas audit: Our customer is a global white goods manufacturer from China. In 2014, Mazars was appointed as the statutory auditor for the Group in 23 countries located in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. In 2016 we expanded our audit scope in the USA, after a significant acquisition is completed. Mazars provided acquisition audit in the M&A process.
- Global Mobility : As Chinese companies are becoming global, leading to a continued increase in demand for advices in this field and manage the risks. Mazars Global Mobility Service combines immigration, employee benefits, wage tax, HR and employment, a one stop shop to assure your staffs to land on the new jurisdiction smoothly.
- Tax advisory: Global China Services has advised many Chinese companies on building an optimal investment structure and assisting in obtaining the tax rulings from the Dutch tax authorities.
- Accounting & reporting: We help many “start-ups” to set up the administration structure to assure a smooth start in the new jurisdiction. Our accountant is the single point of contact with our clients on daily basis. When needed, our VAT and wage tax experts will advise on more complex matters.
- Due diligence & Purchasing Price Allocation: as a trusted financial adviser, Mazars conducts due diligences and PPA in the pre and post-acquisition phase.
- Transfer Pricing: Our transfer pricing specialists can assist with transfer pricing planning, compliance with transfer pricing local regulations and the OECD BEPS recommendations, value chain review and planning, restructurings, and assistance with tax audits carried out by the tax authorities.
Global China Services serves large Chinese firms corporations overseas. We have built the sector expertise in Technology, Media & Telecom, Banking, Renewable Energy, Machinery, Medical Devices, Securities & Technologies, Electronics and E-Commerce.
Together with Mazars ZSZH, we serve more than 120 large listed companies and SOEs in China. Our track record is rooted from a wide range of industries, such as, Aerospace & Defence, Banking, Construction, Energy, Distribution, Telecom and Transport and Logistics.
Are you a Chinese entrepreneur with plans in the Netherlands? If so, the specialists at Global...
Are you a Dutch entrepreneur with plans in China? If so, capitalise on the knowledge and...
Mazars is actively engaging on WeChat. Connect with us to know more about Mazars Global China...