Digitalisation in transport & logistics
In this article Marc Engel, Partner digital transformation & technology at Mazars, will tell you more about the impact of technology and digitalisation on the Transport & Logistics sector.
The T&L industry is impacted by technology and digitalization in 4 different ways:
- new technologies are impacting the entire organisation
- new entrants can grab (profitable) pieces of the T&L value chain
- technology is driving a new way of collaboration in the sector
- technology is changing T&L stakeholder behavior and expectations
How can T&L companies prepare for these changes, and how can Mazars help?
- Define a digital strategy based on ‘think big – start small’
- Mazars can help establish a vision, strategy and roadmap
- Consider new technology platforms to enable businesses to be scalable and flexible
- Mazars can help clients set up, select and implement new technology platforms or architectures
- Understand and use new technologies: stop talking and start acting
- Mazars can provide clients with a proof of concept through our own competence centers (e.g. analytics, RPA)
- Manage people and change in the digital transformation
- Mazars has a partnership with a program management company called Alter&Go that can help clients drive drive the agenda, understand the changes to expect, the budget to plan, the people to involve, and how to manage those steps.
Download the article
Want to know more?
Do you have any questions regarding this article? Feel free to contact Marc Engel by e-mail of by telephone: +31 (0)88 277 18 43. He will be happy to help you.