Mazars conducts an operational assessment to identify operational inefficiencies, save costs and reduce overheads. We investigate unprofitable business activities, divisions or affiliates and any weaknesses in systems, procedures, and controls.
We help you with your business restructuring problems by:
- developing different scenarios support with formulating policies for them;
- providing insight into your liquidity and financing needs in the short and medium term;
- defining and implementing an overall strategic turnaround, and restructuring plan;
- preparing a timeline for restructuring, including prioritization;
- providing operational consultation at each stage of the restructuring process;
- providing support in discussions and negotiations with your financiers;
- supporting you in obtaining additional financing;
- supporting you in obtaining possible public funding;
- advising and supporting you, and your legal counsel in insolvency, in the event of impending insolvency issues;
We also help you avoid future risks by:
- helping you understand the causes of the company's past shortcomings;
- assessing the short-term and long-term viability of your business;
- preparing short- and long-term financial projections and cash flows;
- developing operational tools and reports;
- searching for business partners and opportunities for mergers or acquisition;
Want to know more?
Would you like to know more about how Mazars can help you? Please contact Aron de Jong by email or by phone: +31 (0)88 277 18 00, or Thomas Notenboom by email or by phone: +31 (0)88 277 23 32. They will be happy to help you.