Customs & International Trade
As a result of the rapidly increasing global trade, your company may be confronted with complex customs (and related) legislation. Is your company involved in international trade and are your goods moved across the globe? Then, adequate customs planning and knowledge of import- and export regulations is key to avoid unnecessary risks and costs.
The customs specialists of Mazars are happy to assist your company with managing- and optimizing the supply chain. In cooperation with the global Mazars network in almost 80 countries, our customs specialists are able to assist with a variety of customs and global trade related aspects, including (but not limited to):
- Classification of goods in the Harmonized System
- Export control
- Customs regimes such as transit, storage and processing
- Customs valuation
- Origin and preferential duty treatment
- Compliance and risk analysis
- Authorized Economic Operator (applications, reviews and monitoring)
- Litigation (objection/appeals)
18 January 2019 - It will certainly not have escaped your attention: on 29 March 2019 the United...
4 februari 2019 - Sinds 1 januari 2019 is de toepassing van het btw-nultarief bij leveringen en...
10 October 2018 - A previous update released in 2017 detailed the European Commission's plans to...