11 mei 2017 - Iedereen kan voor het verrichten van douaneformaliteiten en -handelingen een...
15 May 2017 - The European Commission has recently published ‘Working Paper No 923’ aiming to...
16 February 2017 - On 1 May 2016, the Union Customs Code (UCC) was introduced. The UCC replaced...
11 January 2017 - The Registered Exporter system (in short, the REX system) is the new origin...
27 juni 2017 - Met ingang van 1 januari 2018 gaan de landen die deel uitmaken van de Gulf...
The customs specialists of Mazars are happy to assist your company with managing- and optimizing the supply chain. In cooperation with the global Mazars network in almost 80 countries, our customs specialists are able to assist with a variety of customs and global trade related aspects, including (but not limited to-):
- Classification of goods in the Harmonized System
- Export control
- Customs regimes such as transit, storage and processing
- Customs valuation
- Origin and preferential duty treatment
- Compliance and risk analysis
- Authorized Economic Operator (applications, reviews and monitoring)
- Litigation (objection/appeals)
If you want to learn more about effective customs planning for your organization and/or would like advice on ad hoc customs matters, please do not hesitate to contact Eline Polak, Partner Customs & VAT via +31 (0)88 277 2325 / email@example.com.