Alfred Brink van den Partner | Accountant
SPECIFIC CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- Auditor and Consultant and accountant for (family) businesses.
- Extensive audit and consulting experience with various clients ranging from medium-sized to large companies, both nationally and internationally. The client portfolio mainly consist of organizations in food & agri, construction and real estate companies, trade and production, IT and service providers.
- Experience with governance and internal control, group structures (DGA, national and international, acquisitions, financing and restructurings), tax and estate planning, horizontal supervision, all in relation to the annual accounts. This is often also the cutting edge of the annual accounts with tax and legal matters.
Education and work experience
- 1996 - now Working at Mazars in the audit practice and partner shareholder since 2011
- 1996 - 1999 Became a registered accountant at Nivra-Nijenrode
- 1992 - 1996 HEAO Accounting
- Active in the field of professional practice and personnel affairs
- Various management positions