Anita Casparis de Partner | Global Head of Tax
During my work, I also pay close attention to the personal side of a client. If you listen attentively and ask the right questions, you will soon discover what you can anticipate. This, combined with my high levels of commitment, deployability and large network, enable me to identify and create new opportunities for the client.
Education and work experience
- Economics, Hogeschool van Amsterdam
- Tax Law, University Tilburg
I have been working at Mazars as a tax consultant since 1989. I'm active in national and international tax consultancy, advising and assisting entrepreneurs and high-net-worth individuals in the field of taxes.
Among other things, I specialise in:
- International taxation and social insurance issues with regard to cross-border employment, for expats, immigrants and emigrants.
- Advice in the fields of income tax, corporation tax and financial planning.
Specific client experience
As tax adviser I am specialised in national and international tax issues. Within this practice, I focus on national and international organisations and high networth individuals and expats.
In addition to my work for Mazars, I also fulfil various ancillary positions, including:
- Member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisors
- Board member of the Clara Wichmann Test Case Fund