Aron de Jong Partner | Corporate Finance
Personal quote / vision
'The trust that clients give me in important decisions in their lives, I experience as honorable.' Aron has over 30 years of work experience. Of which more than 20 years of hands-on transaction experience. He leads the Deals & Financing practice in the Netherlands.
- Supervised hundreds of mergers and acquisitions, both internationally and nationally.
- Buying and selling companies and all aspects related to them - both nationally and internationally.
Specific client experience
- DGAs, private equity houses,management teams and (inter)national companies.
Education and work experience
- 1991 - 2000 | Nyenrode Business University | Chartered Accountant.
- 1991 - 2001 | KPMG | Chartered Accountant, transaction services specialist.
- 2002 - 2012 | Ernst & Young | Executive Director, Transaction Advisory Services.
- 2007 | INSEAD | Executive education, Leadership.
- 2007 - 2021 | Amsterdam Institute of Finance | Executive education, Corporate Finance, Valuation, M&A, Restructuring.
- 2012 - 2017 | Ten Kate Huizinga Corporate Finance | Partner, managing director and founder.
- 2014 | Columbia Business School | Executive education, Leadership.
- 2016 - 2017 | Nyenrode Business University | Supervisory cycle.
- 2018 - present | Mazars | Partner, Mazars Financial advisory, Head of Corporate Finance & M&A, Deals & Financing.
- Active Rotarian: member, initiator, co-founder and first president of Rotary Club Enschede Kwartier.
- Member and former president of the Dutch Corporate Finance Association (DCFA).
- Associate member of the Dutch Association of Participation Companies (NVP).
- Member of the Nederlandse Beroepsorganisatie van Accountants (NBA).