Bianca de Kroon Director Mazars Private Clients
- Director Mazars Private Clients the Netherlands (The Hague office)
- Lecturer at Leiden University (Inheritance and Gift tax and estate planning as well as supervisor to students who write their Master thesis)
- Board member of the Mazars Foundation in the Netherlands
- Initiator of the project Women in Tax within Mazars International (addressing diversity issues)
- Member of the Praxity Steering committee for the private client business entrepreneur group
- Member of the International Estate Club
- Contributor to Nederlands Tijdschrift voor Fiscaal Recht (NTFR) a Dutch weekly magazine for tax law and NTFR-Beschouwingen, a Monthly magazine for tax law
Areas of expertise
Estate planning, inheritance and gift tax law, succession laws, wills, lasting power of attorneys and health care directives, transfer of business, Anglo American Trust law, Charitable organizations and Art.
Among her clients are well known wealthy families and individuals, business owners and charitable organizations. Regularly appointed by clients in their will to be executrix and/or guardian/conservator of their estate.
- Law and economics (2003, with honours), Tax Law (2005, with honours) Notarial Law (2005, with honours) at Utrecht University
- LL.M (2006) Cambridge University
- PhD (currently) Leiden University – Fidei commissary substitution
Publications and Lectures
Various publications and lectures on national and international estate planning and tax law.
Women in Law Awards 2017, Lawyer of the Year (the Netherlands)