Bianca de Kroon Partner
Personal quote / vision
Estate Planning is a wonderful field that cannot be described in a few words. This also applies to my work. Building a bridge between legal and fiscal aspects, that is what it is all about. What inspires me about this profession is the way in which the various disciplines come together, sometimes in an almost mathematical way. I really enjoy finding customized solutions to seemingly difficult problems.
- In my practice I focus on advising high net worth individuals in the broadest sense of the word, in particular (inter)national estate planning.
- I work for high net worth families and individuals, directors and officers, advisors to private clients (such as family offices, notaries, bankers, asset managers, lawyers and tax advisors) and charities.
- Through Mazars Bewind en Executele BV I regularly work as an executor and/or administrator.
Education and work experience
- 2003 | Utrecht University | Law and economics in business and society | Cum laude.
- 2005 | Utrecht University | Notarial Law and Tax Law | Cum laude.
- 2006 | Cambridge University | LL.M.
- 2006 - present | Mazars | Estate Planner / Tax Advisor.
- 2019 - present | Mazars | Partner.
- In addition to my work at Mazars, I teach Success Law and Estate Planning at Leiden University. In addition, I am working on a dissertation on a component in inheritance law and its tax implications: the fideï commis (also known as two-step making or gifting).
- I enjoy sharing knowledge in different ways, both with people looking for the best solution for their situation and with people who want to learn the craft. This is why I enjoy teaching, publishing and regularly speaking at internal and external estate planning meetings. Are you looking for a speaker on (international) Estate Planning? Then contact Mazars University on 088 - 277 12 34 or send a message to email@example.com.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Bianca de Kroon
- Kwartaalupdate Estate Planning 2022: de Overbruggingswet Box 3
- Business succession in a family business: focus on numbers & feelings
- Government response to evaluation of fiscal business succession schemes
- Possible scaling back of business succession scheme and abolition of income tax carry-forward scheme
- Closing year tips 2021: SMEs and (high net worth) individuals
- The power of the Family Charter for the good functioning of the family business
- Data, opportunities and bottlenecks of family businesses
- Mazars again first one in high net worth 2020
- Application of the business tracking scheme in the succession law
- How to ensure business continuity during and beyond Covid-19
- Monitoring in the family business - part 4 of 4
- Monitoring in the family business - part 3 of 4
- Postponement of the bill on excessive borrowing with own company
- Protection of your personal and business interests when you are no longer capable of doing so yourself
- The tax benefits of supporting charities
- Skype testament - Remote will
- De aangekondigde wijziging van box 3 en de gevolgen voor schuldigerkenningen uit vrijgevigheid
- Follow-up in the family business - part 2 of 4
- Follow-up in the family business - part 1 of 4
- Important changes for property owners from January 2021
- Bedrijfsopvolgingsregeling opnieuw onder de loep
- Huwelijk ‘op singuliere wijze’ gesloten: toch rechtsgeldig?
- Mazars weer eerste in Chambers High Net Worth 2019
- De zes-maandenregeling in de overdrachtsbelasting
- Uitsluitingsclausule in een testament of bij schenking
- De Kunstregeling in nationaal en internationaal perspectief
- Wetsvoorstel ubo-register: Wat zijn de gevolgen?
- Einde aan discussies over lenen bij eigen vennootschap?
- Mazars Den Haag opent haar deuren voor kunstliefhebbers
- Giftenaftrek en ANBI-regelingen gecontinueerd
- Mazars University
- Mazars eerste in Chambers High Net Worth 2017
- VvE-bestuurders en appartementseigenaren komen in het ‘rijkenregister’
- Mazars Foundation