Danny Janssen Director Sustainability
Personal quote / vision
We are depleting nature, and inequality in society is increasing. This makes the transition to a sustainable economy and sustainable business for companies more important than ever. With my background and experience as an accountant, and passion for a sustainable future, I support companies to change to a sustainable strategy, to report on it reliably and to be ready for the upcoming audit requirement.
- Chartered Accountant (RA).
- Execution of financial statement audits in the commercial and public domain.
- Perform audits of non-financial information, including sustainability information.
- Training colleagues and advising companies regarding sustainability reporting and its reliable data collection.
Specific client experience
- Diversity in middle and large (family) business.
- Public institutions, including education, domestic government, healthcare, and community organizations.
Education and work experience
- 2007 - 2011 | Nyenrode | MSc Accountancy.
- 2012 - 2013 | Nyenrode | Registered Accountant education.
- 2007 - 2022 | PwC | Multiple positions, most recently Senior Manager.
- 2022 - present | Mazars | Director ESG.
- Since 2016 member of various working groups within the Royal Dutch Accounting Association (NBA).
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Danny Janssen
- Social impact assesment
- Diversiteit & inclusie
- IT security
- Carbon footprint strategies
- Change management
- Governance & risicomanagement
- Supply chain due diligence & Human Rights
- Responsible tax
- Responsible business & human rights
- Strategy formulation
- Materiality assessment
- CSRD gap analysis
- ESG Health check
- Reporting & assurance
- Implementation & change
- Strategy & due diligence