Eda Bicer Tax Adviser
Education and work experience
I have been working as a tax adviser since 2013 and since March 2019 I have been working at Mazars as a VAT and transfer tax adviser. I was a lecturer at the Indirect Taxes accent (Tilburg University) between 2016 and 2017.
I have completed the following courses:
- Tax law
- Tax Assurance II - Indirect Tax.
- Professional education Dutch Association of Tax Advisers.
- Real estate transactions.
- Advising real estate investors, investors and developers.
- Advising not-for-profit organizations and government institutions.
- International VAT issues.