Efraim Brouwer Tax Adviser
In my role as a tax adviser, I try to approach tax issues not only by looking at current law, but also by considering the context, the underlying purpose of the law, and especially the client's wishes. By taking a little distance and approaching the issue from a bird’s-eye view, new insights or good alternatives often come to light. This is in the interest of the customer, and also leads to a correct and effective approach to the issues that the customer is dealing with.
Education and work experience
- Professional education Dutch Association of Tax Advisers.
- Vrije Universiteit Masters in tax law and civil effect.
- Vrije Universiteit Masters in notarial law.
Mazars Private Clients
Tax Adviser / Tax Laywer Private Clients
November 2016 - Present
Deloitte Tax Adviser Private Client Services
Tax Adviser / Tax Lawyer Private Clients
May 2011 – November 2016
RSM Niehe Lancée
Internship at the tax advisory practice
September 2010 – November 2010
Kuin van Overbeek notariaat
July 2008 – July 2010
Specific client experience
- Fiscal aspects of real estate.
- Box 1 - box 3 discussions (entrepreneurship / investment / other activities).
- CV structures, family fund, SPF and certification structures.
- Fiscal residence and (r)emigrations.
- (international) Business succession and restructuring.
- Fiscal aspects of country estates.
- Member of the Mazars Foundation