Egon Prouw, de Partner
PERSONAL QUOTE / VISION
I have a real hands-on mentality and genuinely like to help people. For my clients I am their auditor, sparring partner and sounding board. I keep them informed of relevant developments in legislation and regulations. I also reflect on the use of the annual accounts. How do they offer the best insight into the figures of the company and how do we make the annual accounts more easy to read?
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2001 Start of employment at Mazars
- 2010 Master of Science in Accountancy
- 2011 Post-master Chartered Accountant (Register Accountant - RA)
As Leader of the Cultural Sector I am a specialist for cultural institutions, such as theatres, art venues and museums. Cultural institutions play an important role in society. Cultural entrepreneurship is clearly present in organisations in the cultural sector. Market and political forces require cultural institutions to raise the bar ever higher in order to achieve their objectives, operate commercially, control costs and generate additional income.
SPECIFIC CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- Cultural institutions
- Subsidised bodies / associations / foundations (both European and national)
- Internationally operating companies
- Member of the Supervisory Board | Grafisch Lyceum Rotterdam
- Lecturer | Nyenrode Business University
- Voluntary work | Theatre