Erik Stroeve Partner - Tax Advisor
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Private equity.
- Corporate tax.
- Setting up tax-optimized organizational structures.
Specific client experience
- International asset managers.
- Private equity firms, investment funds (SWF).
- Other investment companies.
- Advising Dutch entrepreneurs wishing to do business in China and Chinese entrepreneurs wishing to do business in Europe through Global China Services.
Education and work experience
- 1991 - 1998 | University of Utrecht and Amsterdam | Tax and notarial law.
- 1998 - 2000 | PwC | Trainee.
- 2000 - 2005 | EY | Tax Manager.
- 2005 - 2010 | Clifford Chance LLP | Tax Lawyer - Counsel.
- 2010 - present | Mazars | Tax partner.
- 2014 - 2016 | NOB | Member international tax affairs committee.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Erik Stroeve
- ATAD3 update: Significant amendments recommended by the European Parliament
- ATAD3 – Disrupting the international real estate, holding and financial services industry
- The EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement: relevant implications
- Prinsjesdag 2020: Maatregelen internationaal
- Terugkijken: webinar Prinsjesdag 2020
- COVID-19 Webinar: Tax Challenges for the financial sector
- The fiscal corona reserve
- Retroactivity in silent conversion, return corporate merger, legal merger and split-off
- New reporting requirement for cross-border arrangements
- Pathways to success for Chinese companies expanding overseas