Frank Walta Partner | Member of the Executive Board
Personal quote / vision
I am proud to be a director of Mazars, an organization that is truly focused on the public interest and where people take precedence over processes. Where you have the space to contribute ideas, research, innovate and be entrepreneurial. The care and further development of all Mazarians, regardless of background, culture or age, is an important strategic objective.
Mazars Executive Board in the Netherlands
- As a member of the Executive Board, I actively contribute to shaping our Human Resource Management in which 'people, education & culture' are central
- External reporting, including IFRS.
- Hospitality sector.
- At Mazars, we are actively working on the improvements in processes, systems and behavior needed in the pursuit of our quality vision: Mazars strengthens trust through leading quality. From its inception in 2017, I have been program leader of our Change Program specifically focused on the necessary behavioral change.
Education and work experience
1994 - 1997 | University of Amsterdam | Postgraduate degree in Accountancy
1989 - present | Mazars | Partner, Audit & assurance
2013 - present | Nyenrode Business University | Lecturer in External Reporting
2021 - present | Mazars | Member of the Board of Directors
- I enjoy sharing my knowledge and expertise with young professionals who want to learn more about the accounting profession.
- It gives me energy to make others enthusiastic about our profession. This is why I am active as a lecturer and examiner in External Reporting at Nyenrode Business University.