Frederik Habers Partner
Education and work experience
I am a partner based at the Amsterdam office. I advise on (European) tax aspects of international transactions and restructurings, including Dutch tax matters. Next to that, I am a key member of Mazars’ European US Tax Desk. The US Tax Desk advises companies from the US that would like to expand their business to Europe.
- Dutch Law (LLM. University of Amsterdam)
- Tax law (LLM, Universiteit van Amsterdam)
- Post-graduate professional course of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers
My focus areas are:
- Structuring US investments in Europe
- Fund structuring
- Hotel and real estate investments
Specific client experience
Clients include multinational enterprises, hotel chains and private equity- and investment funds.