Gert Don Partner
Personal quote / vision
In my work, my client is always at the center. This way I make the connection between what is fiscally possible and what the client wants and what fits with this. As an advisor it is very important that you speak the client's language. It's all about the translation: how can the entrepreneur apply the fiscal laws and regulations to take advantage of new opportunities. A good dose of common sense combined with creativity is extremely important in this. Only then can you create value.
Specific client experience
- Responsible for the national tax practice and help clients optimize their tax position.
- My clients include SME's, DGA's and companies active in the business services sector.
- Partly due to my management role within Mazars (2004 - 2010), I am specialized in partner structures.
Education and work experience
- 1983 - 1989 | NFB | Tax Advisory.
- 1994 - present | Mazars | Tax Advisor.