Hans Viskil Partner | Member of the Executive Board
Education & experience
- Erasmus University, post-doctorate
- Worked in audit since 1988
- A chartered accountant since 1995
- After working for Ernst & Young, I joined Mazars Paardekooper & Hoffman in 1992.
- Since 2000 I have been a partner in the audit and consultancy practice.
- Tutor in Administrative organisation and financial auditing
- Currently completing an EMBA (MBA programme for Executives)
- Since 1 September 2012 member of the Executive of Mazars Nederland.
General client experience
- I acquired wide-ranging audit and consultancy experience with a varied group of clients, ranging from medium-sized to large corporate companies, many of which operated internationally.
- Expert and experienced in the area of Dutch Class Action (Financial Settlement) Act (Wet Collectieve Afwikkeling Massaschades), where we work together with solicitors and lobby groups.
- Wide-ranging experience in the areas of Corporate Finance, Financial Advisory services, Due Diligence, Corporate Recovery and Litigation.
- Act as expert in courts