Netty van Kreveld Director
Personal quote / vision
I am very involved with my clients and therefore find mutual communication very important. I like to act as a sparring partner on many fronts (fiscal, legal, organizational and policy). With every problem, I find it a challenge to find an effective and efficient solution that fits within the organization of my clients.
- Corporate tax, gift tax and ANBIs.
- I have organized several seminars in response to the bill Modernizing corporate tax liability for public bodies, on the corporate tax liability of foundations and associations and tax control framework (TCF) .
Specific client experience
- My client portfolio consists mainly of foundations and associations, government bodies and SMEs / family businesses (with a focus on Civil Society Organizations, see Public & Social Sector - Mazars - Netherlands).
Education and work experience
- 2004 - 2009 | Leiden University | Bachelor and Master Tax Law with civil effect.
- 2008 - present | Leiden University | University Lecturer in Tax Law.
- 2009 - 2012 | Professional training at the Training Foundation for Tax Advisers of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers.
- 2009 - 2016 | Leiden University | PhD Research in Tax Law. In February 2016 I defended my thesis in the Academy Building of Leiden University (promoters: Prof. Dr. A.O. Lubbers and Prof. Mr. Dr. J.L.M. Gribnau). In my promotion video I explain what I researched.
- 2009 - present | Mazars | Director Tax Advisor (General tax practice).
- In addition to my work at Mazars, I am affiliated with Leiden University. Here I am a university lecturer in Tax Law and I teach in the bachelor program Tax Law (for about 1200 students) and I supervise master theses , see Netty van Kreveld - Leiden University.
- I am a member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers.
- I am a member of the Law Proposals Committee of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers. The Law Proposals Committee has been commenting on tax bills for over 25 years. See Commission Wetsvoorstellen | NOB.
- I have published several articles in recent years, see Netty van Kreveld | LinkedIn.