Nick Brinkman Senior Tax Adviser
I have been working at Mazars since 2008 as a tax advisor in the national practice. I advise SME entrepreneurs on a variety of tax issues. My focus is on companies where the management is in the hands of the shareholder (Director major shareholder).
Education and work experience
- Tax law (University of Tilburg)
- NOB Professional training Tax advisers
- Fiscal unity corporate income tax (national)
- Home ownership and owner-occupied home debt
- Providing assets to a qualifying (legal)person
- Transfer of a business into a legal person against the issue of shares
Specific client experience
High net-worth individuals and family businesses where the shareholder (Director major shareholder) is being in charge.