Renee Pauli Senior Tax Advisor
Personal quote / vision
Working as a team and within the limits of the laws and regulations to arrive at advice that is correct and workable for the client.
- Assisting companies in an accounting investigation initiated by the tax authorities in the field of payroll taxes.
- M&A/Due diligence (Payroll taxes).
- Tax issues surrounding the hiring of the self-employed and temporary workers.
- Employee participations.
- DGA-problems (customary pay/compulsory employee insurance).
- Cost reimbursements, terms and conditions of employment and working expenses scheme (WKR).
- Cross-border employment, expats, salary splits, etc.
Specific client experience
- Social organizations (public)
- International / nationally operating organizations
- Providing the payroll tax part of a Due Diligence (mostly for buying parties)
Education and work experience
- 1992 - 1997 | Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, business law.
- 1997 - 1999 | UvA Amsterdam, tax law.
- 2000 - 2003 | NOB (Dutch Association of Tax Advisers).
- 2000 - 2004 | NautaDutilh, Rotterdam, tax consultancy.
- 2004 - present | Mazars NV, Amsterdam, tax advice.
- Presentations on the above subjects and contributes to various publications of Mazars NV, magazines and author for the NDFR.
- Member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB).
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Renee Pauli
- Webinar | Auto en bestelauto van de zaak: wat zijn de fiscale valkuilen?
- Bezorgers van Deliveroo zijn géén zzp’ers
- Avoid being held accountable as a hirer
- Update NOW-deadlines
- New Objections NOW
- Fixed expense reimbursements (net): rules and conditions
- The advance NOW and the final settlement
- Additional charge for private use of car
- Five tips when the tax authorities announce a tax investigation
- The Assessment of Working Relationship Web Module is online
- Summary of recent case law NOW - careful application prevents reimbursement
- Latest changes to the Fixed Charges Allowance
- Work cost regulation: free space temporarily increased in the context of the coronacrisis
- Finally clarity for freelancers?
- Optimal use of the labor costs scheme
- Working with self-employed contractors - where does the legislator stand now?
- Working from home during the coronacrisis: the Home Work Quick Scan
- Converting your year-end bonus into an additional travel allowance
- Update: NOW 3.0
- The coronacrisis and the consequences for payroll taxes
- Update: The coronacrisis and payroll taxes
- Update: Emergency Employment Bridging Fund
- Masterclass 'Aandelengerelateerd belonen'
- Employment costs: bottlenecks and opportunities in the public sector
- Seminar: Flexibel werken met zzp’ers
- Seminar: Fiscaal in control voor culturele organisaties
- Wet DBA vervangen door een nieuw systeem
- Verruiming van de werkkostenregeling per 2020
- Workshop: Werkkostenregeling, de verwerking in aangifte
- Handhaving Wet DBA opnieuw uitgesteld, maar kwaadwillenden sneller aangepakt
- Past u de werkkostenregeling goed toe?
- Mazars University
- Regeerakkoord: beperking looptijd 30%-regeling?