Renee Pauli Senior Adviser Employment Tax & Global Mobility
Education and work experience
- Tax Law - University of Amsterdam
- Dutch Law - VU University Amsterdam
- Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB)
Renée has been working at Mazars as a tax adviser since 2004. Her specialty is employment taxes and global mobility services.
Renée's expertise lies mainly in:
- Assisting companies with an audit performed by the tax authorities
- Due Diligence investigations
- Taxes regarding the hiring of self-employed persons and temporary workers
- Employee participations
- Advising Director substantial shareholders in respect to the regulation in respect to customary salary they should earn and employees’ social security obligations
- Cost allowances, terms of employment and work-related costs scheme (WKR)
- Cross-border employment, expats, salary splits, etc.
Renée regularly gives presentations on the subjects mentioned above and participates in various publications of Mazars, magazines and is an author for the NDFR. She is a member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB).