Ruben Freudenthal Partner | Tax adviser Private Clients
Year of birth: 1963
With Mazars since: 2016
Education & Experience
- HEAO EJ at Den Haag
- Fiscal law, University of Leiden
- 1996 – Doctorate with a dissertation on the subject: ‘Sfeerovergang van aandelen in de inkomstenbelasting’
Started as tax adviser at Deloitte in 1985 and appointed partner in the firm in 1997.
Specialised in Private Clients Services.
Since 2002 Tax Law Professor at the Groningen University, specialising in income tax.
General client experience
- He has a broad experience in advising wealthy families, family members and their businesses
- Advising on succession issues, family governance, estate planning, tax planning, investment structuring, emigration and immigration issues, trusts, and charities.
- He has a broad practical knowledge of real estate
- Member of the FED tax brochures editorial board.
- Author of publications on tax subjects
- Spokesman at seminars and lecturers