Wim Lubben Partner | Member of the Executive Board
In my role as auditor I have a wonderful profession and as a person of trust I can make a valuable contribution to society. Validating financial information is evidently important to all the users of that information, the stakeholders in business, and to our clients and their company. My daily work for my clients presents the challenge to listen carefully, to be professionally critical and to say an appropriate ‘no’ at certain times and to explain all that with conviction.
Education and work experience
- 1987 CA completed
- Environmental-accountancy study completed
- 1981 - 1985 Dechesne van den Boom Almelo
- 1985 - to date Mazars Paardekooper Hoffman
I have been employed by Mazars since 1985. I became a partner in 1996 and I have been a member of the Executive Board since 2014. I work as a supervising auditor for medium-sized organisations, with a focus on family businesses.
Executive Board Mazars in the Netherlands
I've been a member of the Executive Board since 2014. In this role I am dedicated to creating a successful, but above all sustainable firm, within our role in society. In September 2016 my role as member of the Executive Board was renewed for four years. Within the Executive Board I am responsible for the accounting & outsourcing practice, finances and Mazars premises.
Following all my years of experience with clients in medium-sized companies and board experience inside and outside Mazars, I can be used as a sparring partner for directors and supervisory directors of medium-sized companies and specific family businesses.
Specific client experience
- Audit and assessment engagements for medium-sized companies (Director-major shareholder structure and family business)
- Specific experience with legal firms and other business service providers, construction and wholesale.
- Treasurer of the foundation for homeless young people Stichting Zwerfjongeren Nederland (SZN)
- Supervisory Director of Lyceum Sancta Maria (Haarlem)