As a global professional service firm with European roots, Mazars is a key partner to bridge Chinese companies to the global market by providing not only competitive and tailored services but also knowledge of the local business environment. Furthermore, from and EU perspective, Mazars understands that Chinese companies are not solely focused on one specific EU country but are interested in the European Union as a market. Similarly, with our over 20 offices across China, we have great experience in being a valued business advisor to European companies operating in China.
Mazars deeply believes that building long term relationships and trust are key when assisting Chinese companies to achieve their global ambition. The strong links between Mazars and Mazars ZSZH provide integrated services for both inbound and outbound investments to and from Greater China in a global scale.
The benefits of Global China Services
- Multilingual experts who will take time getting to know you and your business needs
- Coordinated approach to service delivery, rapid deployment of cross border support where and when our clients require it, thanks to our independent, integrated and international partnership
- Partner-led relationship with a personal touch; the person you meet will be your single point of contact and the one coordinating the engagement
- Appropriately sized teams and short communication lines
- A pragmatic, pro-active, problem solving approach with a focus on the needs of our clients
- Advice tailored to your size, sector and geography
- Flexible, competitive and transparent fee structures. We will tailor our fees to meet your requirements, where possible
- Mazars has extensive experience in the SME market and is seen as a strong player in the mid cap segment
Would you like to know more about Global China Services? Please contact Erik Stroeve (Tax) by e-mail or by phone: +31 88 277 24 55 or Yang Liu (Business Development) by e-mail of by phone: +31 88 277 24 23.