Diman Kamp Director
Personal quote / vision
IT is becoming increasingly important to society. Look at the recent events such as hacks of sensitive information, continuity issues regarding malware/ransomware and the increase in frequent working from home. Organizations must continually adapt to dynamic realities. As auditors, we look beyond the IT management processes. These processes are important to monitor content. Too often only the IT management processes are looked at and not the IT reality. The right balance is needed.
- IT auditor (RE).
- Third Party Assurance reports including ISAE 3402, ISAE 3000, SOC 2, DigiD assessments and ENSIA audits.
- IT organization maturity assessment, DNB good practice.
- Financial services.
Specific client experience
- Extensive experience in various types of IT audits and audits. The focus of the IT audit is on the technical field and on large projects in which IT is an important part. Hereby I fulfil a bridge function between technology and management / board at organizations.
- In addition to performing ISAE 3402, TPM and IT audits for the financial statements, I have performed IT audits in the context of DNB Good Practice information security, Web applications, ENSIA, Digid, Suwinet, IT governance, ZekeREzorg 1 and 2, management organizations, management information, Escrow and privacy.
- Assignments for companies and (semi-)government such as Financial institutions, Pension funds, Insurers, Data centers, Hosting, Retail, Transport and Logistics, Education, Healthcare, Police, VNG and Municipalities.
Education and work experience
- 1999 - 2006 | TU Delft | System engineering, Policy Analysis and Management.
- 2007 - 2013 | Mazars | Manager IT consultant / Audit.
- 2012 - 2014 | VVD Moerdijk | Secretary.
- 2008 - 2011 | Erasmus University Rotterdam | IT Auditing.
- 2014 - 2016 | EY | IT-Advisory Manager SOCR.
- 2014 - 2020 | Municipality of Moerdijk | City Council member.
- 2016 - present | Mazars | Senior Manager IT-Audit & advisory.
- NOREA working group ENSIA.
- Chairman parent council elementary school.