Dounia de Jonge Tax Advisor
Personal quote / vision
I joined Mazars in 2015, where I work primarily on income tax and corporate tax issues for family businesses and other SMEs. My interest in family businesses stems from the unique overlap of family interests and the business itself. This raises interesting issues in both tax and other areas. In my work, I enjoy unburdening entrepreneurs.
- Business succession.
- Restructuring of entities.
- Mergers and business acquisitions.
Specific client experience
- Nationally and internationally operating family businesses.
- Clients active in the leisure industry.
Education and work experience
- 2016 - 2017 | Tilburg University | Tax Law.
- 2017 - 2021 | NOB Professional Training | Tax Advisors.
Want to know more?
Pages associated to Dounia de Jonge
- Limit of bill 'Excessive Lending Act' raised to € 700,000
- Concern among family businesses about possible retrenchment or abolition of business succession facilities
- The opportunities of the unique dynamics of the family business in a crisis
- Monitoring in the family business - part 4 of 4
- Monitoring in the family business - part 3 of 4
- Follow-up in the family business - part 2 of 4
- Follow-up in the family business - part 1 of 4