Erik Burghout Manager Payroll & HR Administration
Helping Mazars' relationships in 'salary country', to unburden them (for example in the field of laws and regulations or automation) and to respond to important aspects for relationships and the market; that is what challenges me. Turning my knowledge and experience into opportunities and solutions for them gives me as a Manager at Mazars time and time again energy and challenge.
Education and work experience
- Administration, wage tax and social security, ICT and marketing & communication.
- Working at Mazars since 1989.
- Manager since 2001.
- Knowledge of various salary and personnel systems.
- Characteristics: critical, analytical, pragmatic, proactive, customer-focused and a dose of humor.
- Specialist | Professional | Conversation partner
- Publication of various newsletters.
- Product development
- Responsible for various personnel and salary administration assignments in the execution of these and of various wage advice and change processes.
- Extensive experience in the field of services to SME companies up to 200 employees.
- Active in the field of professional engineering, quality control, organization and commercial communications.
Specific client experience
- Driven | Energetic | Focus to unburden relationships | Service oriented
- Organizing administrations and work processes | Analysis of organization & risks | Translate rules and regulations into practice
- Automation within discipline