Mariska Hoogstad Partner
Personal quote / vision
As an accountant, I believe it is important to keep a broad view of our profession in order to deliver quality and added value to our clients. I do this with great enthusiasm together with my teams to encourage them to continue to develop themselves.
- Carve out audits.
- Oil and gas reserves review.
- Dutch GAAP and IFRS.
Specific client experience
- Within the Audit & Assurance practice my focus is on large SME's, (inter)national group audits and listed companies.
- Experience in various sectors ranging from Oil & Gas, Transport & Logistics, Retail and Telecom.
- Naturally, together with my colleagues, I serve companies from other sectors with great pleasure and enthusiasm.
Education and work experience
- 1998 - 2003 | The Hague University | Bachelor Audit & Accounting.
- 2003 - 2008 | Nyenrode Business University | Master Audit & Accounting.
- 2008 - 2010 | Nyenrode Business University | Post-master Chartered Accountant.
- 2020 | Kriton | Fraud Expert Program.
- 2021 | University of Groningen | Executive program Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
- 2003 - 2016 | PwC | Accountant.
- 2016 - present | Mazars | since 2022 Partner | Audit & Assurance.
- Internship evaluator in the internal internship office.