Martin Aandewiel Senior Tax Adviser
PERSONAL QUOTE / VISION
Solving complex tax issues is what I like to do. Not only explaining the legislation, but also assisting the client with practical solutions. What are the options for the employer and how should you implement those options?
I have been working at Mazars as a tax adviser since 2003. I have broad experience in wage tax, social security issues and payroll taxes with focus on both national and international aspects, as well as the public sector. My expertise is in:
- Fiscal procedures and tax control framework (TCF)
- Reimbursements of expenses, employee benefits (WKR)
- Employer - shareholder issues
- Social insurances and sector classification
- Tax issues when hiring freelancers
- Lecturing, workshops and seminars
Lecturer “Loonheffingen” at Register Belastingadviseurs and speaker at various courses/seminars.