Sylvia Beukering van Senior tax advisor
Education and work experience
- University of Groningen – Master fiscal law.
- Part of the Mazars transaction Services Tax business group.
Since 2004 I have been working at Mazars as a tax adviser. In doing so, I focus on internationally operating companies that are confronted with corporate issues and other issues (especially corporate income tax). My activities include:
- Advice in the field of corporate income tax and international tax law
- Tax assistance with mergers & acquisitions
- Perform complex due diligence assignments
Coordination and performing tax due diligences.