Tanya Gartsman Transfer Pricing Adviser
Education and work experience
- Master of Advanced Studies in International Tax Law (LL.M. (Adv.)) Leiden University, the Netherlands
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Economics, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
Since the beginning of 2016 I am working as a Transfer Pricing adviser at Mazars Netherlands. Before joining Mazars, I have worked in different locations, including New York, Israel, New Zealand and Belgium. This diversified experience allowed me to work with different clients coming from a broad range of industries, as well as to be exposed to several domestic views on transfer pricing in different tax jurisdictions, which proves to be helpful when working with multinational enterprises. In addition, I was working as an auditor in the beginning of my professional career, previously holding a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) license from the state of Delaware, the United States.
Throughout my professional career, I have managed transfer pricing compliance and planning projects for large and medium-sized companies. I have extensive experience in:
- Advising on supply chain design and transfer pricing planning policies
- Transfer pricing planning
- Reviewing the supply chain from the transfer pricing perspective
- Review of transfer pricing risks in business restructurings and conversions
- Advance Pricing Agreements negotiations
- Complex tax audits
Specific client experience
The clients I served come from a broad spectrum of industries, with a focus on automotive, high-tech, pharmaceuticals, and retail & consumer products.