The TMT sector throws up some serious challenges. Examples include:
- Business and revenue models are under pressure. If you want to capitalise on your opportunities, you will need to subject your current models to a critical review. In addition, you will want to know how to apply your new business models with maximum effect.
- How do you finance your company? And how do you maximise the value for a possible merger or takeover?
- How will you handle the fast growth of your company, or indeed the contraction thereof?
- Developments within the IT sector mean that you need to properly secure your data. You are in fact legally obliged to do so. Do you have a clear overview of the risks? And how can you ensure that your data and the information of customers are truly secured?
Yet how to tackle these challenges? We will be happy to assist you therein, thereby ensuring you capitalise on your opportunities.
The sector is widely oriented. In order to offer customised solutions, we have distinguished three subsectors which are each characterised by their own individual approach. For further information, click the subpage of the sectors.
- Technology: companies such as cloud providers, hosting providers and data centres
- Media: companies such as advertising companies and those in the gaming, radio, TV and film industries
- Telecom: telecom providers and companies in the field of SMS gaming and services
Mazars understands your passion and challenges.
Mazars, the right choice for you
What can you expect from us:
- We are a reliable party who will assist you in taking the right decisions;
- We are creative and innovative thinkers, with a commercial reality check being a leading factor;
- We speak the ‘same language’ and understand the different stages of life you live through as an entrepreneur;
- We combine technological interest with commercial expertise;
- We can hook you up with relevant parties and networks;
- We integrate seamlessly with your dynamic operations;
- All services under a single roof and available to you round the clock
Would you like to know more about the challenges for TMT companies and what we can do for you? Please contact Kay Pierik by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone: +31 88 277 10 78. He will be pleased to help you.