Marc Engel Partner | Digital Transformation & Technology
I have two passions in my professional career: Digital Transformation & Technology and Transport & Logistics.
With 25 years of consultancy experience, I enjoy drawing on my expertise to solve complex business and technology issues in collaboration with customers and colleagues, tackling projects with an enthusiastic, customer-driven, enterprising mentality.
My focus is on the customer (and their customers) and on how a recommendation or solution will impact them, with the objective to do the job well and ensure customer satisfaction and success.
Training and work experience
- Industrial Engineering at Eindhoven University of Technology, specialised in Logistics.
- Various consultancy, management and digital & technology courses and training programmes.
Specialised experience and customer experience
My experience and expertise centres on the impact of new technology and digital developments in driving and supporting organisational changes and transformations. Within this context, I provide support in areas including:
- Development of new and digital business strategies and models.
- Optimisation and digitisation of organisational units (incl. Finance, Purchasing, HR, Sales, Operations, IT).
- Utilisation of available data and analytics capabilities.
- Selection of technology platforms, target architectures and cloud and ERP solutions.
- Development of business cases and roadmaps.
- Implementation and supervision of digital transformation programmes and change projects.
In the Transport & Logistics industry I have advised organisations in the areas of strategy, operations, costs, IT and digitisation, among others. These activities also spanned various T&L sub-segments, such as Aviation, Maritime, Post & Express, Logistics and Public Transportation.